NOVEMBER EVENTS – And Ways to Show our Gratitude
Free Parent Education – November 7th at 7pm in the WCI Gym
- WCI PTA is proud to present a free showing of SCREENAGERS: Growing Up in the Digital Age. A documentary about the biggest parenting issue of our time. Followed by a panel discussion. Kids age 10+ are welcome to attend with their parents/guardians. Please click on the Registration Link to RSVP and ensure your spot. (A version of the movie will be shown to all 8th Graders on 11/2.)
6th Grade Skate Night is Tuesday, November 13th from 6:30-8:30pm
- Buy your child’s tickets on www.wcipta.membershiptoolkit.com before the November 9th deadline. For more info go to 6th Grade Events page.
Practicing Gratitude with Teacher & Staff Appreciation
- Please help us build a Gratitude Bulletin Board in our staff room where we can publicly share our appreciation of the WCI teachers and staff. Click here for you or your student submit the name of the teacher and/or staff member you’d like to appreciate and why. You can submit up to three at a time. We will be printing these out and adding them to the board until Thanksgiving week.
- Friday, November 16th – Staff Appreciation Breakfast. Click on DONATE to donate breakfast items to show our WCI staff how much they mean to us. Or contact Mel Brodskiy with questions.
Calling all Volunteers!
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast Donations for Friday, November 16th.
- Reflections Showcase – 11/29 & 12/1 Volunteers sign up here. Questions? Please contact Lisa Wendt.
- Website Chair (WorkPress Website maintenance) contact Lisa McConnell
- Community Relations Positions – WCEF Rep, Legislative Rep, Coordinating Community Council Rep contact Angela Goldstein – VP Community Relations to learn more.
SPIRITWEAR is on SALE NOW until November 28th. Click on SPIRITWEAR to order.
- Proceeds from Spiritwear sales support WCI PTA programs including Student Planners for the 2018-19 school year.