Walnut Creek Intermediate PTA
Every Child, One Voice
Walnut Creek Intermediate PTA | 2425 Walnut Blvd. | Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Join the WCI PTA!
All Students Benefit When You Belong!
There is no better value than membership in the PTA. It provides you the opportunity to participate in the many programs and projects of the organization. Be part of a national network of people who believe in the education and welfare of our children and youth.
What Does the PTA Do at WCI?
- Helps fund teacher on special assignment (2nd vice principal)
- Supports legislative action to improve WCI Worked on Measures A & B, new library fund, keeps parents and community informed on legislative actions that effect our schools.
- Funds and supports student programs Book Fair, Red Ribbon Week, Reflections, Wellness
- Provides funding for books and supplies Library books, classroom emergency kits, library kiosk
- Funds Parent Education efforts Parent Ed Nights, Brown Bag series
- Supports WCI through management of parent volunteers Grade level activity days: Greco-Roman Days, Japan Days, African Art Days, Byzantine Bazaar, Civil War Week
- Library helpers, staff appreciation, hospitality
- Tri-S, classroom volunteers
- Promotes quality communication between parents and teachers eNews, School directory, website
- Partners with WCI in fundraising efforts eScrip, Magazine Sales, Bricks for the Library
- Provides mini-grants for teachers' academic projects School-wide art displays, weight room equipment
- Seeks out ways to improve the WCI environment Parent and Student Surveys
And so much more! Join us at our next meeting to find out more!
It's never too late! Membership costs $15 per person. Click here to sign up!