The WCI PTA budget is presented by the PTA Executive Board for approval by the Association at the beginning of each school year. Funds raised through membership fees, annual fund donations and spirit wear sales, are typically applied as follows:
- Deliver quality communication between parents and teachers: eNews, online School directory, website
- Fund student programs like WEB (Where Everyone Belongs) New Student Orientation, Reflections Arts Contest, and Staff Appreciation events throughout the school year
- Provide funding for books and supplies
- Fund Parent Education topics and speakers
- Provide funds for staff development
- If you have purchased materials or supplies on behalf of an approved PTA Event or Program, please use the 2021_22 Reimbursement Form.
- If you have questions, please contact the WCI PTA Treasurer Jason Rempel (email@example.com)