Funds collected through WCI PTA memberships and the Annual Fund ($50 per student is suggested) help to pay for:
- Staff Development
- New Student Orientation (WEB Days)
- Student Programs and Supplies
- Parent Education
Log into Membership Toolkit to donate.
- The Walnut Creek Intermediate PTA is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. EIN 94-6174697
Working in Partnership with WCEF!
Your Child’s Education Directly Benefits From Your Donation to WCEF
Welcome to 2019-20! Every year, WCI relies on donations to WCEF to help fund a well-rounded, competitive education for your child.
Your donation to WCEF helps provide:
- Electives in STEAM (Science. Technology. Engineering. Arts. Math) including Art, Drama, World Languages, Robotics & Computer Sciences, ABC Innovations, Music and more.
- Professional math coaching for teachers and students
- Academic Support with Credentialed Teachers after school
- Support for library including research databases and programs.
We ask 100% of our families to participate every academic year by making a tax-deductible donation that’s right for their budget.
GIVE TODAY OR GIVE MONTHLY. YOUR GIFT MATTERS. Your child matters. This year, our suggested ask is a one-time donation of $600 per student, or $50 a month for 12 months (roughly $1.75 a day). Your participation is the only way we can increase funding from TK-12 and elevate your child’s education.
To donate, click here. Thank you for your donation.
WCEF K-12 is a non-profit 501(c)(3) federal tax ID #94-2915151.