Funds collected through WCI PTA memberships and the Annual Fund ($50 per student is suggested) help to pay for:
- Staff Development
- New Student Orientation (WEB Days)
- Student Programs and Supplies
- Parent Education
Log into Membership Toolkit to donate.
- WCI PTA uses the Membership Toolkit platform to manage your Family Information for the student directory as well as to make purchases and donations.Membership Toolkit: You can access your account to buy a Yearbook, join the PTA and more by going to: www.wcipta.membershiptoolkit.com
1) From the home page select “My Account” from the menu2) And “My Forms/Paperwork” (as shown with yellow arrow) to login and select the forms you need.
- The Walnut Creek Intermediate PTA is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. EIN 94-6174697
SPIRITWEAR is on SALE NOW until November 28th. Click on SPIRITWEAR to order.
- Proceeds from Spiritwear sales support WCI PTA programs including Student Planners for the 2018-19 school year.
Working in Partnership with WCEF!
The Walnut Creek Education Foundation (WCEF) is a key partner of the WCI PTA. Our fundraising efforts are complementary, and provide programs that support every WCI student, every day.
We ask all families to give an amount that makes sense for their family. From $25, $100, $600 per student or more — every gift adds up to make a difference. Visit DONATE to WCEF to give the gift of education.
Your WCEF donation helps to fund the following programs at WCI:
- Support for STEM electives including Robotics & Computer Programming
- Classroom technology for student use
- Visiting Artists Series bringing talented professionals & experts to classrooms
- Homework help with credentialed teachers
- Enhancement of the arts, including digital arts, fine arts, and performing arts
- Before and after school Library hours
New in 2018-19
- Math Coach for grades 6-8 to enhance the teaching, learning and assessing of math skills
- Innovation Lab
For more information visit wcefk12.org
WCEF K-12 is a non-profit 501(c)(3) federal tax ID #94-2915151.