7th & 8th Grade Dances
- Sponsored by WCI and organized by Leadership Students, these events are typically hosted in the fall, winter and/or spring. PTA supports these events by coordinating chaperone volunteers, and snack donations.
Civil War Day – May 15, 2020
- Social studies comes to life, in a field day event run by our wonderful parent volunteers.
- Civil War Day is a half-day event where students experience a little of what it was like to be a soldier during the Civil War. Students construct a tent camp, write letters home, play games, march, drill, and participate in a mock battle. This is a memorable event, and one that requires a lot of parent volunteers.
WCI Class of 2020 End of Year Activities
- End of Year Party – TBD (pending donations and survey feedback)
- May 27th, 2020 – Picnic at Heather Farms Park (pending donations)
- May 28th, 2020 – Graduation Ceremony
Want to help fund the 8th grade end of year events?
- Log in to Membership Toolkit. Select My Account & My Forms/Paperwork to select the Grade Level Donation Form and select “8th Grade Graduation Donation”.
- Permissions slips are required regardless if your child will attend events.
- Students must meet all eligibility criteria in order to participate in any or all of the 8th grade graduation activities.