The mission of the PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
At WCI, this means our PTA supports initiatives that:
- address the needs of every child
- focus volunteer efforts to allow energy to be expended on children – not logistics
- recognize, enable and support family involvement in the school
- advocate for children and families in our community
- partner with members and families, the Walnut Creek Education Foundation (WCEF) and the school to fund raise where school budgets may fall short
PTA Association Meetings:
The Walnut Creek Intermediate School PTA meeting schedule can be found on Calendar page of the WCI Membership toolkit site. We invite all parents to attend and have a voice in the decisions being made at our school. Typically, we schedule a monthly meeting on Wednesday evenings.